Marcela Alfonsin, REALTOR® 

A former early childhood teacher, social worker and family therapist I feel very fortunate to be helping families buy and sell real estate in Austin and its surrounding areas. I have represented buyers and sellers buy and sell land, condos, townhomes and single-family homes from Georgetown to Kyle and from Manor to Lakeway since 2008.

90% of my clients have been referred to me by clients, friends and colleagues. The other 10% have come from buyers and sellers who read my clients' review on Zillow and decided to hire me.

If you are in the process of buying or selling real estate and in need of finding an experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated real estate agent contact me here.

Looking forward to being of service to you.

Marcela Alfonsin, Realtor since 2008



Sign up for email updates